SWEF Business Grant
Choose your region below to apply for a
SWEF business grant worth up to £2,000.
South West Enterprise fund
Terms & Conditions
SWEF Business Grants:
- Business grants are awarded for amounts up to £2,000.
- Grants provide funding for individuals or teams working on a newly established business i.e. has been trading for less than 2 years.
- You must be aged 18-30 and live in the South West.
- Grants must be used for costs directly related to your business.
- The Grant is to aid with start-up expenses such as the purchase of equipment or machinery, the printing of marketing material and the purchase of initial stock.
- Grants cannot be used to pay existing debts.
- You must be able to demonstrate what time and resources have already been directed towards the business.
The most successful applicants are those who:
- Request a specific amount in their grant application.
- Provide a specific reason for their grant application.
- Have already committed time and resources to the business.
- Have unsuccessfully tried to raise finance elsewhere.
How to apply:
- Choose your local grant provider above and complete the grant application form.
Partner with Us
& Help Young Entrepreneurs
Get in touch
We have template application forms for both training and enterprise grants that we are happy to share with you. If you would like to speak to the South West Enterprise Fund about setting up a fund for your community foundation, please get in touch.